Discover how to grow vibrant, robust and healthy plants in less space and with less effort than you ever thought possible with the ultimate guide to raised bed gardening
Have you seriously considered setting up your own garden, but don't have enough backyard space for traditional gardening? Do you want to cultivate fresh fruits, veggies and even grow beautiful flowers without the back-breaking work involved in traditional gardening?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then you've come to the right place.
Raised bed gardening is experiencing a surge in popularity, and it's easy to see why. It involves far less bending as well as being aesthetically pleasing to look at and often has a more bountiful harvest than traditional gardening.
In this comprehensive guide, gardening expert Luke Smith shows you how to set up your very first or next raised bed garden with the best practices from choosing the right materials for your raised bed garden frame to practical tips that will help you produce a bountiful harvest yield.
In Raised Bed Gardening, you're going to discover:
● How to choose the perfect size for your garden bed's frame and the secret sweet spot for sizing a raised bed garden
● Choosing the best material for your raised garden frame and materials to avoid materials that can actually be toxic to your plants
● 8 aesthetically pleasing raised bed garden designs to plan your garden around and how to choose the one best suited to your needs
● How to choose the healthy, long-lasting soils and the perfect soil mixture for raised bed gardens to encourage healthy plant growth
● Important factors to consider when choosing a spot to place your raised bed garden
● Proven tips to help you grow vegetables, herbs, and flowers in your new raised bed garden
● ...and lots more!
Whether you're a first-time gardener looking for a more convenient, modern approach to gardening, or you're a veteran traditional gardener looking to upgrade your gardening skills, the information contained in this guide will equip you with the know-how to create an entire garden of raised beds as efficiently as possible.