Eight self-drive cars set on a collision course. Who lives, who dies? You decide. 'Provocative, terrifying and compulsive. Another savagely clever near future thriller'
Cara Hunter, bestselling author of CLOSE TO HOMEA gripping page-turning thriller for fans of BLACK MIRROR from the bestselling author of THE ONE - soon to be a major Netflix series. John Marrs' latest high-tech thriller, THE MINDERS, is out now.____________
When someone hacks into the systems of eight self-driving cars, their passengers are set on a fatal collision course.
The passengers are: a TV star, a pregnant young woman, a disabled war hero, an abused wife fleeing her husband, an illegal immigrant, a husband and wife - and parents of two - who are travelling in separate vehicles and a suicidal man. Now the public have to judge who should survive but are the passengers all that they first seem?'A 1970s disaster movie by way of Black Mirror, with a dash of Michael Crichton ... a sleek, exhilarating ride' Financial Times____________WHAT READERS ARE SAYING
'I was gripped right from the start - the plot had many twists and turns'
- Melanie'An absorbing, engaging read that grabs you and doesn't let go, keeping you awake long past your bedtime'
- Gisele'One of the most thrilling books I've read this year'
- Luke'Marrs is so talented at creating these future worlds that are completely plausible and therefore utterly terrifying'
- Kate'Has many twists and turns which keep you guessing to the very last page'
- Greta'My heart is still pounding just thinking about this brilliantly twisted novel. An edge of your seat read'