Introduce young kids to the Easter Story and learn about God's greatest gift to his people: his son, Jesus. The large, hardcover book takes us through the story of Jesus who takes a stand against the greed of the people and is then betrayed by one of the disciples. Girls and boys alike will love seeing this book in their Easter baskets and learning about the meaning of Easter--the resurrection of Jesus. Beautifully illustrated and written in simple language for children to understand, this is a great storybook to read together before or after faith services.
Looking for good Easter books or Easter gifts for kids? Add to the family collection of religious children's books with Bible books for toddlers and kids of all ages from Cottage Door Press!
- The simple language helps kids ages 4-8 read and understand stories easily
- This story encourages bonding between parents and children while praying together
- Beautiful illustrations will help your toddler understand and stay engaged for the compelling story
- This book encourages religious curiosity and bonding between parents and children through prayer
- If you're looking for Christian gifts, this is great for baby showers, baptisms, birthdays, first communions, Easter basket stuffers, and Christmas