Do you want to discover the secrets of body language to understand in advance the intentions of who is communicating with you?
Have you ever wondered if the person you are talking to is telling the truth?
If your partner is hiding something from you?
If your friend is pretending?
How many times have you wanted to know what people who interacted with you really thought?
Think of all the times you have had doubts about someone, or your work and personal relationships had been compromised for this reason, or all the times you have felt manipulated, but you have not been able to confirm your suspicions.
People lie. Bodies don't.
Many people think to know how to lie. But their bodies send signals that reflect all their lies. Their language is unequivocal, if you learn to read it. To recognize the signs. To understand the gestures. To grasp facial expressions.
Imagine how much better your life would be if you could recognize these signs with certainty. If you could analyze every aspect of their communication.
Non-verbal communication expresses much more than words say. It helps you to understand what is not being said. You just have to learn to grasp the signs and interpret them. This way no one will be able to lie or to hide anything from you anymore.
There are expressions and emotions that we cannot control and that reveal what we would like to hide from those in front of us.
The key to interpreting them and reading other people's real intentions is body language. Understanding it allows you to gain awareness in your interactions and to recognize thousands of spontaneous signals that your interlocutor cannot hide.
Would you like to learn the most exclusive and effective techniques to do it? Now you can.
In "The Art of Speed Reading People", you will discover:
- How to decipher and interpret the real intentions of the people you relate to
- How to pay attention to the details of body language during a conversation
- The most effective dark psychology and body language reading strategies
- An exclusive guide on the different types of existing personalities and their weaknesses
- A guide on how to approach each of these
- Practical examples
- Mirroring and other ethical manipulation techniques most used by psychologists and
recognized by scientific studies
- How to use the techniques described in the book to your advantage
- How to manage your non-verbal communication in everyday life
- How to recognize liars, narcissists and manipulators
A book full of examples and details which will allow you to easy and effectively learn the subtle art of speed reading people. Perfect to quickly switch from beginner to expert in body language reading.
If you want to know and discover all the secrets and techniques, then scroll up and click the Add to Cart button.