This highly popular introduction to strategic management has now been revised to take account of the latest developments in the field.
- New edition of a highly popular introduction to strategic management.
- Provides a clear framework for understanding the issues in corporate strategy, supported by current case examples.
- Revised to take account of the latest development in the field.
- Now features twelve new cases.
- Includes new chapters on issues relating to the resource-based view of the firm, innovation, learning, and the 'new economy'.
- Includes a new concluding chapter looking at present and future issues in strategic management.
- Continues to combine the latest management concepts with and emphasis on current business applications and implementation.