How we define words matters.
More than ever, believers need to have a clear understanding of what it means to be a Christian. Lacking this knowledge leads to a misrepresentation of who Christ is.
Can we honestly say that the American Church has correctly defined Christianity?
Are we more concerned with how God defines the Faith or with how we define it for ourselves?
In reDefinition, Pastor Matthew Clark focuses on seven key Biblical concepts whose meanings have drifted over time. Tackling each concept honestly, openly, and compassionately, he shows how the following terms have transformed from Scripture's original intent and have fallen victim to reDefinition:
- What is the standard by which you live your life?
- What truly leads to salvation?
- Does it matter if we offend God?
- Does your lifestyle show that God is worthy?
- How are we to treat other believers?
- Does your faith exist outside the church walls?
The Abundant Life
- What should one expect of the Christian life?
This book challenges believers to see Christ and the Church correctly. We can no longer be passive. We can no longer be silent. We must boldly stand up and proclaim, to the world, an accurate image of Christ.