Discover how to create an organic and sustainable garden filled with your favorite crops right in your own backyard and achieve self-sufficiency with this definitive guide to Mini Farming
Have you always been interested in getting into gardening for self-sustenance, but don't know where to begin? Do you want to learn how to grow your own healthy and organic crops and rely less on chemically-treated, store-bought groceries?
If your answer is yes to any of the questions above, then this book is for you.
In this guide, Luke Smith completely breaks down the steps you need to take to set up your own mini farm using a small patch of land, like your backyard. With a holistic approach to small-area farming, you'll learn how to use both cutting-edge and time-tested farming practices to grow and maintain healthy crops and livestock.
Take a look at some of the things you're going to discover in Mini Farming:
● Everything you need to know about the highly sustainable and practical practice of mini farming
● 6 compelling reasons to adopt the mini farming approach instead of the time and labor-intensive traditional farming
● The different types of cropping systems and how to choose the best suitable cropping system for your own farm
● Step-by-step instructions to set up raised garden beds as quickly and inexpensively as possible
● A crash guide to all you need to know about hydroponics gardening and growing your favorite plants indoors
● Proven steps to help you grow some of the most profitable crops in your own backyard or quarter-acre
● How to efficiently raise specialty livestock such as cattle, chickens, goats and even bees for sustenance and profit
● ...and much more!
Designed to be beginner-friendly and brimming with tons of insights and actionable advice that even seasoned gardeners will find useful, Mini Farming will quickly become your reference guide to cultivating healthy and vibrant crops as efficiently as possible, no matter your level of gardening skill!