Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Best Practices for Implementing Continuous Integration with Hudson
Optimize productivity while reducing risk and complexity by adopting a highly agile, "automate everything" software design philosophy. HudsonContinuous Integration in Practice shows you how to streamline and stabilize each process in your development lifecycle. Get expert tips for deploying a Hudson server, managing test and reporting frameworks, using source code management (SCM), and incorporating third-party CI tools. Distributed builds, plugin development, and system administration are also covered in this Oracle Press guide.
- Install, configure, and secure Hudson
- Automate build, integration, release, and deployment processes
- Set up jobs and add SCM from the Web-based GUI
- Administer QA tools, issue trackers, and build notifiers
- Incorporate IDEs, browsers, desktops, and mobile devices
- Publish Hudson build artifacts to Oracle Middleware utilities
- Work with plug-in manager and develop your own plugins
- Create custom dashboards and organize your jobs with views
- Develop a custom publisher, recorder, and notifier for your jobs