Getting to make at home that kind of pizza you could eat in Naples in 24 hours.If this sounds to you like a dream, then smile because you're in the right place.
This guide by the Italian blogger Claudia Fiore is similar to a course for professionals, but it's designed for enthusiasts.
To make that perfect pizza, you won't need professional equipment, such as cold storage and wood-burning ovens. Your regular oven and basic kitchen equipment will be enough.
This easy 6 steps guide covers all the relevant topics with a clear and complete approach:
- Choosing the right ingredients and utensils
- How to achieve a very soft dough kneading secrets
- How to manage the leavening process
- The Italian original topping
- Two traditional, easy dough stretching techniques, shown step by step
- How to duplicate the wood-burning oven results with your conventional oven.
These are all key topics, but the core element of the method is the leavening technique.
In fact, the author will tell you:
- what time to start kneading
- what time to make the dough-balls
- when to bake your pizzas
depending on the room temperature in your kitchen, varying between 16°C and 28°C (61°F-82°F).
Besides, the book also contains:
- "Claudia's Tips, " an extra free-module, in which Claudia will share her experience to allow you to easily overcome the most common issues that may slow down the achievement of top results
- "Correct Flour is magical, " a precious guide thanks to which you will able to avoid one of the worst mistakes: choosing the wrong flourEven if you've never made a pizza in your life, you can learn to make a perfect Italian pizza in just one day.
As Claudia says on her blog sfidapizza.it For us, pizza enthusiasts, at times, making pizza at home can be a challenge, but in this guide, you will finally find everything you need to overcome it!
So, if you are ready to amaze your family and all friends with terrific Italian pizzas, scroll up, click on the "Buy Now" button, and master the hidden pizza secrets!