Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
LEARN NEUROSCIENCE IN THE CONTEXT OF REAL-LIFE PATIENTS AND PREPARE FOR THE BOARDS
Experience with clinical cases is key to excelling on the USMLE Step 1 and shelf exams, and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files: Neuroscience provides 49 true-to-life cases thatillustrate essential concepts in this field. Each case includes an easy-tounderstand discussion correlated to essential basic science concepts, definitions of key terms, neuroscience pearls, and USMLE-style review questions. With Case Files, you'll learn instead of memorize.
- Learn from 49 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions and key-point pearls
- Master complex concepts through clear and concise discussions
- Practice with review questions to reinforce learning
- Polish your approach to clinical problem-solving
- Perfect for medical, physical therapy, and neuroscience students preparing for course exams and the Boards